Since I'm probably one of the least known blogs, all my shout outs will be to my favorites:
1. Academomia - a great blog about a mother of two trying to finish up her PhD (and is sooooo close!). Hilariousness generally ensues!
2. What the hell is wrong with you? - how can you lose with such a great title?
3. Professor in Training - great commentary on what it's like to be a non-tenured prof in TP land.
4. Dr. Jekyll & Mrs. Hyde - I see her as future me, so I can relate.
5. FemaleScienceProfessor - gives absolutely fantastic advice on how to survive academia, and generates really interesting conversations.
I love other blogs as well (see my blogroll to the right -->), but those might be more widely known and get enough credit already ;)
PS: Life in PhD land is still sucking, and I spent all of last night and this morning crying my eyes out and/or throwing hissy fits about how much I hate things right now. I have a meeting with my advisor in 1 hour and 40 minutes where I may or may not tell him I'm leaving. But I won't, because I'm a wuss and a sucker. Grr.