HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Books I Haven't Read

**Just a reminder that this blog is moving to mrscomethunter.wordpress.com - update your bookmarks!**

I've never really gotten in to reading classic literature. Once in a while I'll give it a go, but usually end up getting annoyed with the language or pace. I buy them from time to time because I feel like I SHOULD read them, but they often end up back on the shelf.

I've done this with Great Expectations, The Great Gatsby, A Tale of Two Cities, among others.

I was at the dollar store today, and they had a bunch of classics for $1.25. So, I did it again, and picked up a copy of Little Women.

I can hear all the gasps of horror through the computer - "how can you call yourself a reader and have never read LITTLE WOMEN???"

Funny enough, when I got home, I checked our shelves, and sure enough there is a copy of this book already there. Clearly, I've tried this before.

The one I bought is really short though, so maybe it's a kids version or something? Maybe that will help ;)

What books haven't you read that people would be surprised about?