HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    BLOG ROLL    CONTACT

Sunday, March 16, 2014

35

Today is my 35th birthday! For some reason, this makes me feel old. Not sure why, but maybe because it means I'm halfway to 70?

This last year has been a doozy, that's for sure! Being pregnant the second time around, some drama at my job the last couple of months before maternity leave, giving birth at home to Carter, and...the big one...suffering a stroke a mere 6 days after that. I spent the last few months of my 34th year recovering.

Now that I'm feeling relatively normal and we are settling down into our family of four life, things are moving on up and I'm feeling happy and content with life. This next year will include lots of big changes for me and our family, and we hope it will be a good one. We are making plans so we have lots to look forward too, and this year might finally be the year I go to teacher's college (I find out April 1st, so stay tuned!). Finally, let's hope this year is better for my hair too! :D

Cheers to 35!


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! All the best in the coming year. Fingers crossed for teachers' college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rocking the short hair!

    Good luck with your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. This reminds me to say happy birthday to my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope 35 is really, really good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hope its a year full of nothing but good changes!!

    ReplyDelete