HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Monday, January 27, 2014

If it's not one thing...

Note: This is a rant. I am not looking for advice or for someone to tell me to suck it up and that's life (I KNOW that, thankyouvermuch - I can still bitch about it). 

...it's another! I feel like my to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer. How is that possible? I'm on maternity leave! I'm supposed to be enjoying my time off with the baby, not:

- Registering Evan for kindergarten (!!)
- Ordering new contacts
- Calling Employment Insurance AGAIN to try and get that whole thing straightened out
- Calling various doctors' offices to confirm/change appointments
- Answering questions about a conference I helped plan last year that *must* be done ASAP
- Answers various work-related emails
- Paying the bills
- Doing the never-ending cycle of household crap
- Making yet another potty chart (and POTTY TRAINING --- potentially the worst part of parenting thus far).
- Trying to come up with 100 ways to entertain Carter

Plus I'm dealing with a cold. Ugh. Can't I just REST and forget all these stupid obligations of life??