HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Enough!

Okay, I had my surgery on Monday and all went well. I was even home the next day, so yippee! Horrray! Everything is amazing!!! I feel perfect, and everything is bliss and wonderful!! La! La! La!

So...not...if you can't read sarcasm in that. I'm so done with all of this. Enough already. I wave my white flag.

I think I've had a pretty good attitude through all of this, but I'm just done. I'm going to say it: this is just not fair. This stuff doesn't happen to me. It's something you read about and be glad it's not you or a loved one.

And now, at the so-called "end", I'm sitting at the kitchen table in a complete fog, with a hugely swollen face (looking like I just finished a few rounds in the ring), and not having any energy to interact with my family.

This plain just sucks.

/end pity party for now