HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

5 Year Blogoversary!

It was recently my 5-year blogoversary! September 27th, 2008, was the date of my first post here, back when the blog was known as Mrs. Comet Hunter. Back then, I wrote mostly about my trials and tribulations as a very disgruntled PhD student. Through the years, this blog has morphed along with my life, and is now mostly about my family and other things I feel passionate about. I think my reader-base has morphed along with the changes too --- is there anyone out there that has been reading since the beginning?

I'm not sure where this blog will go in the future, but the cool thing is I still enjoy the writing, and I definitely love the corner of the blogosphere community that I have connected with because of it. 

To all of you out there - thanks for reading!