HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Jelly Bean's Room

Last weekend, we finally put the finishing touches on Jelly Bean's room.

We decided to make the guest room into JB's room (and we combined the office and guest room). It took me much longer this time to decide on colours and such - mostly because I didn't want it to be too similar to Evan's room. There's no theme, really, but I think it came together nicely.

Fig. 1: Guest room before.


Fig. 2: JB's room after. I decided on a very neutral beige colour for the walls, with dark espresso wood furniture and then pops of navy and bright blue as accents.


Fig. 3: The tree decal that I bought off eBay - I'm a big fan :) Also pictured, the photo that made me feel like a real artist - now coloured with crayon and plaque-mounted.


Fig. 4: One last view - sorry about the blurring-out, but that's his name and we don't want to reveal it until he's born!