HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spiced Yohgurt Grilled Chicken Skewers

My in-laws gave me Simple Dinners by Donna Hay for Christmas. I love Donna Hay, and have loads of her cookbooks. My favorite part is that there is a photo of every single recipe, so the books are mouthwatering to even look through. Another favorite part is that her recipes are as mouthwatering as they look.

I wanted to try something quick and easy for a weekday night, so I choose this Indian-inspired grilled chicken recipe. Quick and easy it was! Just throw a few spices together with some plain yohgurt, coat some chicken, and throw it in the oven to broil for ~12 minutes.


I served it with some warm store-bought nan (flat bread), hummus, and a simple salad (this one has spinach, strawberries, onions, cashews, and a raspberry vinegerette). Tasty!