HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Sunday, January 13, 2013

iPad

My dad gave me his old iPad at Christmas and so far I'm really enjoying it! I'm now using it as my home computer and leaving my laptop at work durning the week. I will most likely still bring my laptop home on the weekend because there are things I can do with it that I can't do on the iPad - mostly adding photos from my various cameras and updating my iPhone and iPad.

I do find the keyboard a bit tough to use, which make typing things longer than a few sentences annoying. That, coupled with low functionality of Blogger's iPad app, has caused me to not blog as often as I'd like. It's tough to insert photos properly, I can't figure out how to justify the text, and my tags aren't imported to the app. Often, I use the app initially but then do final edits in a browser (which can be difficult).

I like the iPad, but I like the full functionality of the laptop. If I had to choose one, I'd definitely go for the latter. But, maybe I just need to learn how to use the iPad properly!