Friday, April 20, 2012
Evan turned one-and-a-half yesterday! It's amazing to see how far he's come from my last post:
- He took his first step the same night as that post, and has been full-on walking for a while now.
- His eye teeth are still not in (??) but he's cutting a bunch of other teeth now.
- He is really starting to communicate with us. He knows a few signs, and has about 15 words he uses on a regular basis (doggie, tuck (for truck) and kitty are his favorites). He also has started mimicking what we say.
- He is developing his own interests - like buses and trucks for instance.
- He loves to help clean up. Apparently at daycare he's the only kid who will help, and he goes around saying "keen up, keen up" while he's doing it.
Evan is definitely turning into a little boy, and I'm enjoying every minute of it (okay, most minutes!).