HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Friday, March 16, 2012

33 & Leavin'

Today I turn 33...not sure how it happened, but it did and I'm happier and more secure in myself than I ever have been. The 30s are the best!

And do you know how I'm celebrating? I'm taking the afternoon off to...

...go grocery shopping, do laundry, and get to bed as early as I can because I have to wake up at 4:30am to head out to a conference in Houston :P

I'll fully admit that I'm not excited at all to be going to a conference. Mostly because I don't want to be away from DH and Evan for six days.

But, to try and look on the positive side, I've never been to Houston so hopefully I can see some of the sites. I've also never been to this conference, so hopefully it will be interesting. There is a full-day outreach workshop on Sunday, which is why I'm heading down a bit early, and that should be good.

I have a few short posts scheduled for next week, but I probably won't be around much, so have a good one!