HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Friday, January 13, 2012

Grant Success!!

We got news yesterday that a grant that my supervisor and I applied for got funded!!

The money will be used for a new outreach initiative that we came up with last summer. It will include developing new workshops and creating a web-based activity for grade 6, 9, and 12 students (primarily, as those are the grades where space science is part of the curriculum).

I'm so excited! This is the first grant application that I've submitted that has been successful. Plus, the group had applied for this grant twice in the past, but hasn't been successful until now. That makes me feel like I've been making an important contribution to the program.

Question, though: only my supervisor's name is on the grant. Can I still put it on my CV?