HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blargh.

I'm sick. Again.

DH came down with a flu/cold over the weekend. I figured, since I have had it twice already this season, that maybe I've worked up an immunity.

Nope.

Yesterday, while doing an outreach event in the morning, I started to feel worse and worse. By the time we got back to the university, I felt like death. I went home, took my temperature (102.2F), and went to sleep. I slept until 6am, when E-dawg thought it was a good time to wake up.

Still feeling horrible, I had to call a teacher this morning to cancel an all-day outreach event. On top of being sick, I now feel guilty about making them come up with a lesson plan 20 minutes before classes start. At least we are able to reschedule.


WW Photo