HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Poll: Blog Comments

I've heard from a few people that they have had difficulty posting comments on my blog. Obviously, this bothers me, since I really like to hear from my readers. I also don't like the idea that some readers might not feel included. I'm contemplating moving over to another blog host, but first I'd like to see how big of a problem this really is.

So, dear readers, please answer the following poll(s):

How often do you have trouble commenting on this blog?
Every time
most times
some times
rarely
never
pollcode.com free polls

If you have had trouble posting comments, then:

How much does it bother you?
A lot
More often than not
About half and half
Not most of the time
Not at all
pollcode.com free polls