HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Bucket List

MJ over at Livin' the Dream has three months left on her maternity leave, and she has vowed to make the most of it by writing a summer bucket list.

I'll admit, I'm a bit jealous. One thing about going back to work early is that I won't have a full summer to spend with Evan. So, MJ's list has inspired me to put together my own summer bucket list, in order to have lots of things to look forward to over the next few months and still feel like I'm getting a summer with my little man.

So, in no particular order:

- Go to a London Major's game as a family
- Go to Storybook Gardens
- Go to Pioneer Village
- Visit the community pool at least a couple of times
- Head to the beach in Port Stanley at least once
- Go to the Toronto Zoo
- Go strawberry picking
- Take in a Bluejays game
- Go to the Fanshawe Lake Conservation Area
- Visit Sarnia for lunch
- Celebrate Canada Day in Toronto
- Go hiking
- Go to the summer festivals
- See a London FC game
- Have the ILs visit
- Fly kites
- Picnics in the park
- set up the kiddie pool in the backyard
- Have lots of BBQs