HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hair Poll

A few months ago, I got bangs. While I love them, I'm just not happy with the style of the rest of my hair. It was a bit too "cute" for my liking, rather than sophisticated. Here is what I'm currently working with:

Fig. 1: Current, very blah, hair (sorry for the not-so-good photo, but you get the point).

I'm often seen with my hair up these days because I just don't know what to do with it anymore. I've had my hair cut twice since then to fix the situation, but it hasn't turned out how I wanted. I think something somewhat drastic needs to be done.

I got a hair consultation done with a real stylist today, and she gave me a couple of good ideas. But, I'm not sure which direction to go. So, my dear readers, what do you think?

Fig. 2: Should I keep the length and put a ton of layers in it (the last time I got my hair cut, I asked for this look and it obviously didn't happen)?

OR

Fig. 3: Should I cut it shorter into a sleek bob-style?


Which hair cut should I get?
Longer layers
Shorter bob
pollcode.com free polls