HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Milestones, Schmilestones

My mom sent me an email the other day with my baby milestones*:

First rolled over: 3.5 months
First sat up alone: 8 months
First crawled: 11 months
First stood alone: 15 months
Took first step: 17 months

Besides rolling over, these are all pretty late (according to the standards these days, anyway). So, for those of you worried about your baby being slow or behind other babies: I a) can do all these things just fine now, and b) have a PhD.

*I was also a second child, so my parents probably recorded when these things actually happened as opposed to it happening by accident or something like some of us first-timers might do.


PS: You have probably noticed my new blog header - isn't it super cute? Thanks to Liz for designing it for me!