HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fashion Homework

I have made an appointment with a stylist to come to my house at the end of the month. I am very excited about it, and I hope that I can get a lot more mileage out of my current wardrobe than I do now.

She sent me some homework to do before our session. One of the things I have to do is go through magazines and pick out clothing, jewelry, furniture, etc. that I really love. I picked up a Vogue, In Style, and a couple other magazines. The problem I'm finding is that I'm not much into trends, and these magazines tend to focus on those. Plus, there isn't a ton of selection in the pages of a magazine.

So, I would also like to search around on the web for things. And this is where my readers come in. Let me know and fashion blogs or websites you really like, or online stores you frequent. Any suggestions would be great!