HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 Months

Evan is three months old today! I know my last few posts have been on the negative side, so here's where I celebrate the good!

- He's "talking" to us now! When we ask him a question, he'll respond. Sometimes he'll tell us stories too.

- He can smile "on cue" now instead of them being random. I can ask him for smiles and he gives them to me.


- He's not giggling quiet yet, but he's starting to make sounds when he smiles. I can't wait until he laughs!

- He can hold his head up pretty good now, although it's still wobbly when it's up for a while. He still hates tummy time, so it's been hard to get him to work on his neck strength.

- He found himself in the mirror! He just loves to look, coo, and smile at himself.

- He finally sees the mobile in his crib, and loves watching it go round and round. It calms him right down too, which helps when he goes all insane on me!

- He's found the TV too - does that make us bad parents? ;)


- He is absolutely enthralled with his Daddy when he gets home from work. He just stares and smiles at him. So cute!

- We have been on a few play-dates, and although he doesn't interact (or even notice!) the other babies, it's good for him to get out of the house. It's also good for us mommies :)

Happy 3 months, my little man!