HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Friday, December 10, 2010

12 Months of Blogging

I've seen the 12 months of blogging meme going around, so I thought I'd join in the fun. Here are the first sentences of the first posts of each month (along with hyperlinked titles):

January - 2009 in Review - DH and I got back from our Christmas vacation last night.

February - Vacation Planning - It seems that January/February is the time where DH and I like to plan vacations for the year.

March - And the Torch Goes Out - I don't know what it is about the Olympics, but it is always so emotional.

April - A Losing Battle? - Last time, I posted about how I'm not feelin' the outreach program I've been trying to develop for the last few months.

May - The Heebee Jeebees - Last night, as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed this ENORMOUS centipede-type bug just hanging out beside the scale in the bathroom.

June - The Big Ultrasound - We are very excited to find out if Baby G will be a boy or a girl, and the ultrasound is scheduled for July 3rd.

July - Living the O Life - At our book club meeting the other day, one of the other ladies told us she was reading Living Oprah by Robyn Okrant.

August - August Scientiae: A Reflection - Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere!

September - 28 Weeks - Well, Baby G has been with us for 28 weeks as of yesterday.

October - Misery Wars - Misery wars are awesome, aren't they?

November - Mom Guilt - I never knew how acute Mom guilt could be.

December - Activities - This is going to sound really dumb, and like I'm a clueless parent, but now that Evan is awake for good portions of time I have no idea what to do with him!

2010 was an eventful year, with buying a house and having a baby being notable events! It's fun to go back to see how much has happened in such a short time!