HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Friday, November 26, 2010

Results

Well - we got the results back from all of Evan's tests, and everything is NORMAL!! We were discharged today and are at home with the little guy now. We're still not sure what really happened, but we're happy to know it wasn't anything serious.

The poor boy had to undergo a barrage of tests - from blood and urine tests, to a spinal tap, to an X-ray, CT scan, MRI, short and long EEG, and an ultrasound. That's more tests than I have had done in my entire life.

I am feeling a bit nervous to have him home because I don't want the same thing to happen again. But, I guess that's one of the things you have to get used to as a parent. The worrying never ends!

Thank you to everyone for your support. I really really hope this is the last time Evan sees the inside of a hospital for a long, long time.