HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Changing Goals

Apparently, even though we're home all day long, there are far less hours in the day than ever before. How is that possible?

For example, I'm the type of person to set goals for the day. Before Evan came, I would have goals like: respond to X number of emails, finish writing section of grant, read Y papers, etc.. Then I would get home and cook dinner, do some knitting and/or reading, watch a ton of TV, read and comment on blogs, surf the net, and still feel bored.

Now? I'm pretty stoked if I can shower before noon AND be able to run some sort of errand in the afternoon. Like today - I went to Michael's and bought a photo album. Woohoo!! My next goal is to print photos to put in the album, but that's a goal for another day (or maybe even week).