HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Monday, October 18, 2010

35 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast the past 8(ish) months have gone by.


Fig. 1: (top) Me at 34 weeks and 6 days (photo includes me in a pink top as per Cath's suggestion). (bottom) Mr. Greedy of the Mr. Men series. Does anyone else see a resemblance?

Not too much new is going on pregnancy-wise, although my symptoms seemed to have reverted back to what they were in the first trimester: fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, etc.. Otherwise, right now I just feel like it's a waiting game to see when Baby G will make his entrance into the world.

So, with that in mind, I thought it might be fun to run a pool! Here are the categories:

1. Birthday (the due date is November 23rd)
2. Weight
3. Length of labor

Prizes will be given out for each category ($10 gift card to your favorite online store).

Here are the rules:
  • Prizes will go to the first person who guesses closest in each category (this is so I don't end up with a 10-way tie and have to spend hundreds of dollars on prizes. It also makes it advantageous to enter early!)
  • No "without going over" rule
  • You can win in more than one category
  • Enter your official guesses in the comments of this post by 5pm Eastern Time on October 25th
  • You must use some sort of identifying name when you comment (i.e., don't use "anonymous")
  • In order to receive the prize, you must be willing to part with the contact information needed to get the gift card to you (I imagine this would be different depending on the store)
  • If you do not claim your prize within 5 days of the announcement (or decline the prize), the prize will go to the next closest guess (and so on, until someone claims the prize!)
I'll announce the winners as soon as I can after the birth! Have fun and good luck!