HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to the Same?

The last week or so I have started to feel queasy and very tired again in the evenings. I'm fine all day, but when 5-6pm comes along, I just feel icky, and don't want to eat (or at least don't want to eat the meals we planned at the beginning of the week). I'm not sure if it's because I'm off my morning sickness medication finally (went off about 1.5 weeks ago), or maybe I'm not eating enough during the day, or maybe I have some sort of nutrient deficiency?

In any case, I don't want to cook, and we end up eating cereal, or simple sandwiches. I guess that's fine - as long as we're eating something - but it's sure getting boring too! So, does anyone have any easy, fast, healthy, summery, recipes they'd like to share?

In other news, reviews came back on my PhD paper (#3), and the comments were very minor. So, the changes have been made and I'll be resubmitting today! Horray!!