HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playoffs

I haven't posted anything about the NHL playoffs this year. Mostly because my team, the Calgary Flames, didn't even make it into the first round, so my interest is lower than normal.

Now, with the Penguins and Canucks out in the second round, I might just have to stop watching! None of the teams that are left are particularly interesting to me.

I know, I know - I'm Canadian so I should cheer for the last remaining Canadian team. Know what I say to that? HELLS NO. Yes, it's nice that they knocked out the President's trophy winners and the Stanley Cup champions, but I can't bring myself to cheer for a team whose fans riot when they WIN for God's sake.

Anyway, I'm just going to leave it at that and start looking forward to next season. Hopefully the Flames can turn it around, and hopefully some interesting teams will be in the finals.