HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Monday, March 29, 2010

SUV Recommendations?

Since DH and I bought a house, we're starting to realize that my tiny 2-door Sunfire and his fancy G35 with surprisingly crappy cargo space aren't going to cut it.

We bought a filing cabinet at Staples and it had to hang half-way out of DH's trunk. We went shopping for a BBQ yesterday, but couldn't buy one because the enormous boxes they came in couldn't fit in either of our cars. We don't really want to limit the things we can buy by the size of our cargo space; so, because of this, and hopefully future children, we are looking at selling my Sunfire and buying a small SUV.

We have narrowed our list down to:

- Honda CR-V
- Hyundai Tucson
- Subaru Forester
- Toyota RAV4

If any of my lovely readers have use(d) or own(ed) one or more of these, I would love to hear what you think about them!