HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Olympic Blanket

I completed my project for the knitting Olympics during the closing ceremonies! It was a close one, but I managed to pull it off - all in the midst of searching for and buying a house (more on this later).


I started this blanket in August, when we first started "trying". Since then I have worked on it in spurts, and there was about a month or so around Christmas where I didn't even look at it.


I'm glad Yarn Harlot hosted the knitting Olympics this year, because it really motivated me to finally finish this blanket off. And, here is my reward (besides the sense of accomplishment, of course):


Now I have almost two balls of pastel yellow yarn left - perfect for knitting baby hats for all of my expectant friends!