HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Toque and Scarf

I haven't posted any of my knitting projects for a while. That's mostly because it takes me forever to finish things! Not because of lack of motivation, but I think I'm just a slow knitter.

Anyway, here are pictures of my latest project: a matching toque and scarf set for myself:






I'm still trying to finish the baby blanket I've been working on since August. I haven't worked on it for the last month or so (for obvious reasons), but I think I'm ready to get back to it and finish it off. Then I might try to tackle a purse like this one, and maybe do some baby hats for some of my friends that are expecting in the next few months.

For you knitters, crocheters, etc., out there - any tips for what to do with leftover yarn?

PS: For an update on how my new job is going, go here.