HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's in My Hands

Well, the big meeting today went relatively well. Really well, actually. There was a lot of good discussion, and in the end it was decided to go for it. Better yet? That I should go for it. That, if I raise the money, this program will be mine (all mine!! Mwahahaha!!).

Ahem.

Of course, that puts the whole thing on my shoulders, but I'm willing to put in the effort to try and get this program off the ground. Education and outreach are my passions, so to be able to do that for a living is something that I at least want to take a shot at.

The first thing to do is to start finding sources of funding, and start applying like mad. Another idea I have is to get a private donor to buy the name of the observatory. Any takers?