HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Vacation

DH and I are heading out on our Dual-City Christmas Tour today. This year, we're heading to Vancouver first to spend a few days with DH's family. His sister will be hosting Christmas dinner, with her husband's family in attendance as well! I've never met them, so it will be fun to have both families at dinner. We have no other specific plans while in Vancouver, but the weather is supposed to be sunny (!?), so hopefully we'll get in some nice outdoor time.

Then, on the 28th, we're heading off to Calgary to be with my family for a few days. We have plans with my mom's side of the family, as well as a few close friends of mine. For New Year's, we're just going to make a bunch of appetizers, and eat and drink all night at my parent's house. Sounds absolutely perfect.

We get back home the night of the 1st, and will have the weekend to relax before heading back to reality.

DH and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and hope 2010 brings dreams to life for everyone! A year-in-review post and an update on my 2009 resolutions will be coming in the new year.