HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Monday, November 30, 2009

*Twiddling Thumbs*

There are actually a couple really exciting things (potentially) going on, but nothing to blog about at this point. Hopefully something will be blog-able in a couple of weeks or so.

In the mean time, work is work. One of my projects stalled for the time being. We received the hardware I was to work on, but one of the components isn't working, so we have to exchange it. At least I have two other projects to keep me busy.

Home life is good too, although I really need to force myself to be active more often. Now that it's chilly and dark in the evenings, it's hard to motivate myself to do anything once I eat dinner and am in my PJs. At least I have a big stack of books to get through, and knitting to keep my hands busy so I don't eat out of boredom.