HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Photos

Alright, so I have made two web albums of our trip to South America. Since I'm still blogging pseudonymously, I won't post the links here. BUT, if you're interested in seeing them and promise not to share the links with anyone without asking me (and not "out" me in any other way), send me an email and I'll send the links!

Here's a few to wet your appetite:


Sunrise in the Amazon


Dancers in a samba show - Rio.


View of our tropical island tour boat.


Machu Picchu - after a 4 day hike.

This might not be a problem for long, as I am really wanting to "come out" and blog under my real name. Any advice on that front? If I do that, should I start a new blog, or just continue with this one? I don't think I've written anything controversial enough for it to matter, but I'm not sure!