HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

5 Days Early

I submitted my thesis today! It's a crazy feeling...it feels amazing to have it done, but it was very anticlimactic when I took it over to grad studies. I got the response of "Okay, thanks" - and I'm standing there thinking 'is that it??' haha!!

Anyway, I'm happy I was able to submit it early, especially since I have a conference to attend starting tomorrow (it's here in town for one of my outreach programs, so won't be too intensive). It'd be nice to take a couple days off, but that's not an option right now :P I will at least be able to sleep in tomorrow, and I'm getting a much needed hair cut & style before heading to the conference.

So, six and a half weeks to study up for the defense...then it'll be done!