HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Doin' the Happy Dance!

As of about 20 minutes ago, I have finished the analysis for project #3 --- which means all of my analysis for my thesis is done! I am so happy! I never thought I would reach this point!

The best part is, if you're keeping track of my thesis schedule over in the sidebar --> I'm finished 15 days earlier than scheduled!

So, since I have some time, I'm going to try another analysis technique just for shits and giggles. If it works, I don't even have to do it on all the data - just a couple test objects - to discuss it in my thesis.

I'm also going to start writing the remaining chapters of my thesis. I've decided to split my introduction into two chapters: historical/background stuff and observation/analysis techniques. The first of those is almost all written. So, I have the techniques chapter, the chapter on project #3, and of course the conclusions/future work chapter to write.

I have given myself until July 31st to submit, but I'm hoping I can finish early! Woohoo!!!