HOME    ABOUT ME    RESOLUTIONS    BOOKS    CONTACT

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Going Girlie!

I have my last meeting with my advisory committee next Tuesday, and I've decided to go with a very nice, purple, girlie layout! Male physicists need some beauty in their lives, right?

I'm actually fairly excited about this meeting. Last time, in August, they said if I could have one paper submitted and one partly written by our next meeting then they would be comfortable with my deadline of submitting my thesis by the end of the summer. Well, by their standards I'm way ahead: one paper is accepted, and the other one is ready to submit (as of today!) - we're just waiting for the okay from our collaborators! Plus, half my thesis intro is written, and I'm done the data reduction for the third project already. Boo-ya, committee!!

I've decided to have this comic as my last slide. Hopefully thesis writing isn't that painful for me.