1. Even though I was on the verge of walking away from my PhD last Monday, I made some good progress with my research and am getting my motivation back. I even read two papers over the weekend!
2. I saw "He's Just Not That Into You" on Saturday night - not the best movie ever, but definitely entertaining!
3. I started knitting this weekend! I now know the knit and purl stitches!
4. The weather has been absolutely fabulous! It's been warmer and the sun has even come out! It's amazing what a little good weather does for the soul.
5. I had a massage on Saturday :)
6. I went to the gym twice this weekend!
7. DH and I had a good weekend together - one of those where you feel so much closer.
8. We hung our new painting, which is this one by Harrison Ellenshaw: